Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guest Contributor: Eden

Katie invited all the kids to "Club Calm." Everyone enjoyed it.


Katie and I had to make some rules or they would go crazy! I was the "helper." We had a really great time.


Drawing was one of the most faivorite activities. Orianna and Ryan liked drawing.


Katie and Gabriel were playing with the Litebrites while waiting for room at the drawing table.


I had to read because they didn't want to do Litebrites while waiting for drawing, so I read them two books.


Jo got her report card for being very good in Club Calm.


The people who drew and didn't want their pictures let us hang them up on the bulletin board.


Marie, Jo, and Orianna decided to bring out the tunnel and pretend they were animals.


I made puppets from a book that my mom gave me called 365 Things to Do and Make. I had the same idea as Rachel, because she had the same thing in her idea book.


Here are my two girls that I made. The one without the bow is Mary Jane, and the other one with the bow is her sister Fancy Nancy.


Jo decided to make puppets just like I did. I don't know the names of hers.


Here are the back sides of her puppets.


No comments: